My Blogs

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Being a mom

I have to say that being a mom is the most rewarding experience of my life. I have a total of six kids, three of my own and three "instants" as I like to call them.  My children give more to me than I can ever give in return to them.  I was 18 when I had my first child and she was so beautiful.  I can not describe the love and happiness I felt when I first held her in my arms.  But being a mom can be scary as well but the most important thing is to love your kids and listen to them.  You know your kids better than anyone else.  I am not saying being a parent is easy but if you let you heart be your guide you will have a wonderful relationship with your kids. 

1 comment:

  1. Loving and understanding the term "Instant" kids. LOL! You are going to just fine. Believe in yourself and the fact that your faith serves you well. I'm your only follower as of now! WhoooHooo!

    ReplyDelete